Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, April 15, 2007

a gOOd DaY

Today is a good day.
Won the 1st prize and also attended a birthday celebration. It's been really quite a long time since I last attended such gatherings. I have been in the "freezer" for quite some time le... Have been trying to get used to the COLD.........

Well, anyway, nvm about the past le... This is a good start!
We arranged to go to "secret place" initially, but they are unable to take in 10pax and no reservations allowed during weekends, so we ended up in the Jerry's at Jln Kayu. Food was pretty ok, but din have my usual appetite as was having quite a headache during then (what's new, I wonder...). They also have the chilli chicken wings! But I only dared to try the tail though; it's nice (at least not too spicy till my tongue can't feel anything thereafter)!



Proceeded to MiMi's house for some pictionary game, but ended up most of the pple hooked to the TV (including me...hee...)! Poor JieJie was waiting for a long time and trying to gather pple to play. Ended up, we din play! All left for home at about 11pm, after the "Police Story" ended. Guess it's bec all gotta work the next day...Tired ba...



Overall, it's a good day for me! :)

No comments: