Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, October 03, 2007

tHe LeSSon . . .

Below story is a true incident of what had happened.
----------
An uncle was reversing his BMW 750-series slowly into a vacant lot in a packed carpark of a crowded shopping centre...
As he was still reversing, a young couple in their Toyota Camry head-in right into the lot where the uncle is reversing into and parked.
The uncle got out of his BMW in a cool, relaxed manner and walked towards the Camry.

Uncle: I am actually reversing into this lot...
Young Man: Well, too bad... I'm fast!

The uncle without saying further, walked towards his BMW in a relaxed manner. Reversed his BMW further and knocked the Camry! Consecutively 3 times into the Camry!

Uncle: Well... I'm rich!
Couple: ......
----------

One night (just a few days after hearing that incident), after circling a few rounds, My De finally found one lot and was reversing into it. The next moment, I heard him sound his horn. I looked front den back, a taxi behind just head-in to the lot which we were reversing into!!! Oh My... And he just park like that lor... Diagonally.
IF only I am rich too...



2 comments:

XiaoQiang said...

So what happened in the end?

Solvil said...

Got passer-by told us to complain him, and he will be our witness. But how to complain? The "lot" is illegal by the road mah, like that we also cant do anything abt him...
So we din do anything but to continue to wait there lor... Until the summon-man come. All gotta leave! LOL