Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Merry Christmas!

It's the 一年一度的 Season of Giving! & Receiving? ;D

Christmas prezzies planning & shopping have been very early for me this year. Prezzies planning started as early as August! I hope everyone like their prezzie from me... It's with lots of efforts, thoughts and love!

Although I have never really liked shopping (wonder if it's bec I've got no money to buy leh, or really plain don't like..); but for this season, I had shopped for a whole week consecutively! Very 难得啊! Everyday after work, together with my precious gigglies, we will shop at different malls.
Till our feets gone crooked!


22.12.2007
- Celebration with the Yuppies
We had booked a BBQ pit at Labrador Park; but with the pouring rain, we "shifted" the pit to JH's new house! Poor JH & VV...Their new house is choked with the smoke! So, we shifted the pit to another place again. To the common rubbish chute outside their house! Eeww!

Prezzies Opening Time!


pictures complimentary from DH's blog


24.12.2007
- Celebration in the office
It's ...

But before that, you've gotta get the BINGO!

Lynnie: got chance!
Solvil: wahahhahaa...provided can get thru the bingo leh.
Lynnie: game over!!!
(both of us got no luck in this! zzzz...)


WWRC got prezzie for each of us!


- Celebration at Eng Hwee's house

My Gigglies


- Celebration at Jac's house






25.12.2007 morning
- "Celebration" with the dentist
Dental appointment to take out the stitches. ZZzzz...

No comments: