Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, January 01, 2008

EnDinGs are also BeGiNNinGs

With the ending of old 2007, it marks the beginning of new 2008.

2007 had been a really unhappy, rough and nasty year for me. May this kind of year never happen to me again. I can't take it.

I pray that 2008 will be different - will be a happy and smooth one.
~~~~~~~~~~


A New Year's Resolution is a commitment that an individual makes to a project or a habit, often a lifestyle change that is generally interpreted as advantageous.

Review for 2007 ReSoLuTioNs:
I. SliM DowN!
- NEGATIVE: put on weight despite xxxxxxxxxx!
II. Be DeCiSive
- NEUTRAL: tell me if I did it?
III. PEACE
- NEGATIVE: don't think it's ever happening
IV. Strike 4D
- POSITIVE: struck. but winnings is ikan-billis. (better than nothing though!)
V. Go oUt mOre oFten wiTh my GFs!
- POSITIVE: thanks for being my gigglies no matter what!

2008 Resolutions: NONE.
- Since I don't usually stick to it, what's the point of setting?
- Originally had one. But decided to strike off for the moment. Will do it when the time is ripe.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!
It will be a great one!

1 comment:

Lynnie said...

you did not!