Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, May 23, 2008

Celebrations...

20.05.08 - WW

1st bday cake on the day!


Given by Nana and Mero early in the morning
(complimentary from... *Ahem*)


2nd bday cakeS on the day! - from AW & PTE


Due to my tight schedule, this is my Bday Lunch...


Flowers of the day! - from YY


A really BIG thank you to all my battle-mates! :)


19.05.08 - Friends

at NYDC



It's me!


From the photo, will know where we went after dinner right...
(I was so tired the next day lor...)


Thanks, my friends! - for celebrating my bday!



18.05.08 - GGF

Yeah... We went to our fav teppanyaki at hilltop


Cam-whoring b4 that. keke..



I like this pic!


Oh Gosh! What am I doing?!


After dinner, it's MJ time!
The girls kept on 小声讲,大声笑 all the while...
and surprised me with...
Flaming Pandan Bday Cake!



My GREEN bouquet of "flowers" - 菜花
The girls are INCREDIBLE right?


Thanks Girlies! I Luv Ya!
(although this expression is really a bit weird..)



09.05.08 - Yuppies

Finally got to taste the much-said Alaska Crab!


And we get to choose our own fresh seafood!
Look at how the "live" got converted to the "dead"






Thanks Yuppies! - for having such an expensive dinner with me!
(but I gotta agree that the service is really lousy)



No comments: