Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

testing My authority

My Jovan has started IGNORING me! >:(
So angry and SAD at the same time. It started last night when he just glanced at me for 1sec and turned away immed after that. This morning, he did it AGN!
He'd usually give me a big big smile when I look at him and greet him in the morning. But tdy? He glanced at me for 1sec ONLY agn before continue playing with his toy! And he din respond to me no matter how I call him. Hrmf!

Saw from Babycenter this morning of this:
" Your baby may have started testing your authority -- refusing to follow your directions just to see what happens. Try not to get angry; she's simply curious, not deliberately disobedient. It's all part of becoming independent. "

So, I should just take it in my stride huh... :s

CHEEKY boy



Hmmm.... Does anyone still blog now that FB is ever-ready for status updates and photo uploads?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I DO! But mine is crafty blog la, so no point link to FB...LoL!