Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, November 08, 2006

GaVe Up WiTHouT TrYinG

I was saying I got qualified for the draw to enter the WRX Challenge right...Well, after much consideration, I decided not to go at all...LOL

Was celebrating bday for one of my ex-colleagues the previous night, and had to miss all the after-programs so that I can have enough sleep for the next day's challenge. But alas! Had "stomache" when back home. It was painful... Thus, decided to give up going even without trying; as I was thinking, even if I got picked, I would not have the stamina to pull through to the end, having done no preparation work at all. Thank goodness I din go! Was having severe headache on sat! To the extent that no medication could help take the pain away... Like what it usually could. And the pain though subsided, is still here...Maybe brain dirty... Maybe some incurable disease... I am going to die soon!!!

Winner for this year's WRX Challenge goes to a 25 yr old Navy guy, who lasted for 73hrs 56min 21sec! That's slightly more than 3 days! But the highest record is still made in 2004, with 74hrs 59min. Poor thing for the 2nd longest-standing guy! The longest standing gal goes to a 31 yr old staff nurse - the only female in the top 20 list.

Wonder how they could go without sleep for so long. For me, having to lose sleep for just a day due to my mj session, can already leave me tired-till-dunno-wat the next night! Practically ZOMBIE! Simply wanna just head for the bed! Not to say 3 nights??! And cannot do anything during the challenge too! Won't be boring meh... So, dunno considered as blessing or not, that I got stomache on the night before. At least I won't feel so "yuan wang"? Especially since it has always been a guy being the winner for this challenge. A way for consoling myself la... But then, if I were to enter the challenge, I might break the record leh? Wahaahaahaa.... Dream on....

No comments: