Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Long-time Friend

Cute photo hor... Make a guess! Girl or boy? Is a HE la... Hahahaha.... Wonder why his parents will tie his hair up like a girl and take a pic. Maybe they had wanted a girl initially? ;)

Met up with him to show him this photo for use in his wedding. (have not meet up for about 6,7,8 years?) He wanted to keep this photo, but I refused, because it's just too cute! And furthermore, he had given it to me when he penned in my autograph book wat. So, it's already mine! Decided to scan it in for him to use instead. *bleh* :p

Went for dinner and chill out at Alley Bar in town. Did some catching up and re-capping of our secondary school days.... He told me I was an ice cold girl during then. Seldom talk, don't open up; shutting people away maybe? Luckily I haven't been nasty. He was an anti-social (he din felt so) and quiet too during then. We seldom communicate with each other. Then how did we get to know each other and go out?? Haahaa.... Will be a mystery. By the way, I like his nose! Very very nice! Cut it off and fix it on me? wahahaha...

Really glad to have been able to meet up with him. (have been arranging for months liao! haahaa... but I always "put aeroplanes") Relive some of those old school days memories... Maybe I should start to meet more of my long-lost friends? See how la.... LAZY BUM. HAHAHAHA....

No comments: