Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Mad...Totally Mad...

[ Due to some seen and some unforeseen circumstances, we can only jog once this week.
We decided to go for the tracks at Jurong East this time. But alamak! The tracks are closed for jogging due to soccer training. ZZzzz...
In order not to make a wasted trip, we decided to try out the gym facilities.
After which, I think we had better stick back to jogging on tracks! ]

[ Was in Ade's car yday and tot of blogging something about the 93.3fm's 龙虎榜25周年. But I totally forgot what I wanna blog abt today! ]

[ I wanna watch movies.... :( ]

[ I scared I cant take it any longer! I am gog MAD!!!
All because of you, I can't sleep early; Sleep already feel uneasy; Then I still have to wake up extra early to "spot check".
You are obviously trying to make me crazy right?!! ]

1 comment:

qinzheng said...

Pls stop all the checks lah... set up some traps to check lah....like strings wif bells on the main door....